Our winemaking tradition dates back to 1912 when Ponciano Moreno built the first cellar with a capacity of 18,000 litres. In 1963 the family moved to Barcelona in search of a better life than the one that could be found in farming villages at that time. At the end of 1981, David Moreno decided to give up his job as an engineer and return to his village, and to put into practice the knowledge of winemaking that his father and grandfather has passed down to him and to live out his DREAM of being a winemaker.
These days, the Bodega’s team is managed by David Moreno and his daughters Gemma and Paula.
“ We are a family bodega totally bound up in the production and ageing of fine wines ”