VINE SHELTERS ROUTE
A 5 Km walk along paths bordered by vines and with the spectacular summit of San Lorenzo mountain as a backdrop to discover the traditional vineyard shelters built in the 19th century.
You will enjoy a wine and snack in the new Guardaviñas de David shelter constructed in the 21st centur.
The visit goes on with a walk through our stone cellars, where you will discover the corners of the winery and you will taste a wine directly from the oak.
• Available all the year. Spring, summer and autum are recomended.
• From Monday to Saturday: 11.30 am.
• Min 2 people.
• Duration: 180 minutes.
• This activity is recomended for children older than 5 years old (younger ask)
• We recomend you to arrive 10 minutes before the beginning of the visit.
• When you arrive, please, come directly to the reception.
• Book in advance (72 h. before)
• A hiking route + appetizer with a wine tasting in David Moreno's Vineyard Shelter.
• A visit to the winery and a wine tasting directly from the oak.
• If there is a group of children doing the route, they will play the “Mini Vincana”
• Children will be served the same appetizer accompanied with must.
And if you want to HAVE LUNCH in the Cellar
If you decide to continue living this Rioja experience and stay for have lunch in our Cellar Dining Room, we will surprise you with the best of our local cuisine: Our Riojan menu on Saturdays (download ) and our valley menu (download ), Monday-Friday and on Sundays. Please, ask for availability.
* IMPORTANT: Depending on the weather conditions the Wine Cellar will decide whether or not the activity will take place. If the weather makes it impossible to hold the hiking-experience, this will be replaced by the activity in the Cellar: "Visit-Barrel Coupage-Experience"
35€ adult, 10€ children (aged 5 to 15)
Price Experience + Meal:
65€ adult, 23€ children (aged 5 to 15)
Less than 5 years old, ask us for a special meal