In this experience, we link a visit to the vineyard and the activity of "Coupage of Casks" in the Winery.
Do you want to feel like a real winemaker? We will show you how to distinguish between French and American oak in a sea of barrels, and you yourself will create your own “coupage”
The activity begins “At the foot of the Vineyard” , where you will discover the White and Red Varieties, the importante of the land, the climate or the secrets of an Area.
“At the foot of the Vineyard” you will taste David Moreno’s White wine. Moreover, you will feel the Vineyard “in situ”.
The visit goes on with a walk through our stone cellars, where you will discover the corners of the winery and you will do the activity of "Coupage of Casks".
As the finishing touch, in our Wine Shop, you will taste 2 wines with a Riojan appetizer.
• Available all the year.
• From Monday to Sunday: 11.30 am.
• Min 2 people.
• This activity is not apropiated for children.
• Duration: 180 minutes.
• We recomend you to arrive 10 minutes before the beginning of the visit.
• When you arrive, please, come directly to the reception.
• Book in advance (72 h. before)
• Visit the Vineyard and taste of White or Rose wine “At the foot of the Vineyard” accompanied with a light appetizer.
• Visit the winery and do the “Coupage of Casks” experience.
• At last, we tasting in our Wine Shop, two wines accompanied with a Riojan appetizer.
And if you want to HAVE LUNCH in the Cellar
If you decide to continue living this Rioja experience and stay for have lunch in our Cellar Dining Room, we will surprise you with the best of our local cuisine: Our Riojan menu on Saturdays (download ) and our valley menu (download ), Monday-Friday and on Sundays. Please, ask for availability.
CALL US TO BOOK, phone +34 941 367338. Reservations 3 days in advance or check for your chosen date is scheduled this activity is necessary.
Price Experience + Meal: